ORDER CADET CUPCAKES!
The Coast Guard Spouses' Association (CGSA) of Southeastern Connecticut is happy to offer an online option to order cupcakes for your Coast Guard Academy Cadet!
"Cadet Cakes" is a fundraising project of the CGSA. Members of the association volunteer to bake the cakes and then deliver them to the academy on the date requested.
All cakes and cupcakes are decorated
with multi-colored sprinkles and accompanied by a personalized card!
During the checkout process, you'll be prompted to include:
· Cadet's Name & Graduation Year
· Cadet's Birthday or Special Occasion Date (delivery date)
· Buyer's Name, Phone, & Home Address
· We cannot accommodate cake orders in less than 10 days.
· Cake deliveries cannot be made during Swab Summer, finals week, or vacations.
· In the event that your order cannot be delivered on the requested date, you will be contacted to make other arrangements.
· Cake orders require a minimum donation of $20 to defray expenses and contribute to ongoing projects.
· Payment type: Debit and/or Credit Cards, PayPal or Check (find downloadable order form below).
Prefer to mail in your order?
· Click here to download order form: Order Form
· Please make checks payable to CGSA-SECT